Shipping & Return Policies
Orders received will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of the order. The majority of our orders are delivered within 2-7 business days depending on your delivery address.
For orders of 10 cases or more, or orders to remote locations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery estimate as additional shipping time may be required.
Unauthorized Resellers & Third Party Sites
Please note that all returns must have been purchased from an authorized Meal Kit Supply retailer and must be verified. We will not accept returns from an unauthorized third-party seller ie - eBay. Contact email@example.com for any additional questions.
Return Merchandise Policies
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please call us to request a RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- May be returned anytime for credit or exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
- If you received incorrect or damaged merchandise, we will provide you with a label for return shipping.
- May be returned within 30 days of the delivery date after obtaining an RMA number.
- Must be returned in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
- Freight charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use FedEx or UPS with insurance for returns.
- Call us at and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
- Reason for return. If defective, describe specifi cally what is wrong.
- Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product and its packaging.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.